Marine Grade Polymer patio furniture is a type of plastic lumber made from recycled plastic originally intended for use in the manufacturing of boat hulls. With a high immunity to swelling, warping, cracking, and peeling, polymer patio furniture is an optimal solution for Florida’s unforgiving weather.
Environmentally Friendly and 100% Recyclable
Through the use of recycled plastic, polymer patio furniture reduces the need for the consumption of raw materials, energy, and water. As a more environmentally friendly solution, it also lowers pollution outputs while saving plastic from making a trip to the landfill. Because of these factors, polymer patio furniture is 100% recyclable.
Strong and Durable Designs
Florida’s climate and outdoor environment makes for brutal conditions that polymer patio furniture can easily endure. It is even suitable for areas close to saltwater. Polymer’s resistance to rotting and deterioration make it ideal for adverse outdoor weather situations
There are several easy steps to keeping up and maintaining your polymer patio furniture:
- For quick spill cleans, rinse off furniture with a hose
- Use a bucket of warm water and mild dish soap
- Do not use abrasive nylon pads or scrubbers; instead, use a rag or soft bristle brush on surfaces
- Oil and grease stains can be removed with a citrus-based cleaner, alcohol, or mineral spirits; do not use products for natural wood as this may stain the material
- Rinse thoroughly with clean water and let air dry
An investment in polymer patio furniture can yield not only great styles and designs to match your home but can also help benefit the environment. Our furniture and design experts are ready to answer your questions and help you select the polymer patio furniture set that’s best for your needs. Contact us today to learn more about the benefits of marine grade polymer patio furniture.